Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lord Byron

There is pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more,
From these our interviews, in which I steal
From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can never express, yet cannot conceal.

If I could just live on the road, that would be incredible. You could commune with nature whenever you'd like, meet people you never expected to. Maybe for once I'd quit being so tightly wound and just let go; I'd give anything to just stop caring what people think of me. I hope some day I get my wish! Permanently road trip me, with my husband and dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.